The fourth annual Digital Analytics Association (DAA) San Francisco Symposium is coming up! Join us on Tuesday, December 8th as we host the symposium at Google’s San Francisco office. This year’s event is focused on how all businesses use data to optimize, personalize, and succeed through the holidays.
Our lineup of great speakers includes:
- Jim Sterne, Target Marketing and the DAA
- Kristina Bergman, Ignition Partners
- Adam Singer, Analytics Advocate, Google
- Prolet Miteva, Senior Manager Web Analytics Infrastructure, Autodesk
- Joshua Anderson, Senior Manager Analytics, BlueShield
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner, Analytics Demystified
- David Meyers, Co-Founder/CEO, AdoptAPet
- and other great speakers
Theme: Optimization, personalization, and how to succeed through the holidays
When: Tuesday, December 8th, 2015. Registration starts at 12:30. Program runs from 1:00 to 5:30, followed by a networking reception.
Where: Google San Francisco, 345 Spear Street, 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
Cost: $25 for DAA members/$75 for non-members
Event website and registration: register here
Space is limited so register early!
San Francisco locals, this Symposium is organized by local DAA members and volunteers. We encourage you to become a member of the DAA and join our local efforts. Become a member and reach out to one of the local chapter leaders, Krista, Charles or Feras.
Posted by Krista Seiden, Google Analytics Advocate